Prototype ideas & Precedents

Although personal eye-sight is part of our privacy, sometimes people like to share. For example, people share their on-line album to show their unique perspective or life experience. By showing our visions we create our identity. I think it would be popular if people can create their own clothing or handbags, simply through taking video/snapshot and show it on/with you can be unique.

I thought about my grandpa first, when i-phone and other super phone seems to about to take over the world. He refuses to use cell phone, which sometimes worries other family members, considering his age. I guess for elder people or disabled folks, the mainstream is not doing any good to them. Instead, learning new user interface and adapting themselves to new technology are intimidating.
multi-touch interface is just something way too new/inpratical and not necessary to them. I think there should be a well-designed phone for this specific group of people.
As a foreigner, although I tried very hard to learn, from time o time there are still lots of words that I know nothing about would pop out. Its very inconvenient to take out your dictionary/electronic dictionary from your backpack during the conversation. The whole action makes you look stupid too. Why cant we combine our wristwatch and dictionary together and make it look cool?
I drink hot coffee/water/tea a lot in winter, the problem is you cant tell exactly how hot is your drink. There is no visual aid. I want to improve the user experience a little bit by visually clarify the temperature of the drink. I also want this process to be fun and more organic. So I would like to add a life form into the interaction.
This tech can make a huge change on wearable tech design and even UI design.


the source

My idea has already been done.....damn. but I think the aesthetic experience can be improved in many ways.

source ( cell phone for disabled/ elder people)
commentary from customers
source (personal space in the office / concentrate tool?)
source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

+ or - , 25 different perspectives

The requirement & the main purpose of my project

Essay(Midterm Sketch)